Friday, December 02, 2005

'sup

'sup. Friday night. Just read an awesome blog...this chick is funny! http://boredhousewife.blogspot.com/ It's rated R - she swears alot, but I think its quite hilarious!
Had loverly dinner with RBC Girls - Heather & Pauline - met at Square One (mall) for dinner at a restaurant - Moxies, then did a bit of xmas shopping. Bought myself a fab new top from Banana Republican (gulp = mucho deneiro). But, I broke out my colour wheel of my SUMMER colours and the colour is marked as ** = excellent. So, HAD to get it!!
Quite the busy week on my plentyoffish dating website. A few prospects. A teacher in Burlington, another guy in Burlington (can't remember what he does = yawn) and a writer/editor in Toronto > semi interested in this fellow.
So thats me... Going to chop down a xmas tree tomorrow with the Trimble Family - hoping RDT does the chopping. Also, better not be as freakin - ok I'm going to say it - fecking!! cold as it was today. Might be a very quick trip to the tree farm in that case!
Peace out.

No comments: