Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Date Night

It's date night tonight. Well, I guess not a full-on date. More of a "meeting" an "interview". He is my age, lives in Toronto and is a writer/editor >> will get more details on that tonight. He doesn't mind dating a single mom cause his folks divorced when he was young. I'm sure 15 minutes into this "date" I will be able to determine if it's a yay or a nay. I'm driving to the Second Cup on The Queensway to meet him - in the plus and minus column, thats a minus - he doesn't have a car - is a city person. Will give the update tomorrow.

E has been sick > at least now he knows how to barf in a bucket. Poor guy, he was not well at all. But, seemed to really bounce back quickly. Now, he has a cold > green snot coming out of his nose. Lovely. He is with LeLoser today and overnight, so he can deal with sickness for once!

What am I going to wear tonight???!!!

No comments: