Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Traffic is dumb

Well, didn't make it to my date - took me an hour on the QEW to drive from Winston Churchill to Hurontario. This usually takes, what 5 min?!God damn traffic. I called boy to let him know traffic was bad and I was stuck - he said no problem, he was reading his book and would wait. (ahhh, nice! - and his voice sounded v.nice). So after sitting there for 5 min and not moving I called back and said still sitting here...he said he would call me back in 15 min to see where I was at that point. I couldn't see the traffic moving any faster once I got to Hurontario , so we decided to re-schedule the "meeting" God damn traffic. Disappointing yes. Hopefully, will have something set up to meet him after xmas. He said he was so sorry I drove all that way. I said, no I'm sorry. > At least we know his empathic to others. A nice characteristic to have. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

You have more to say than what you're posting.

~steph~ said...

To: Anonymous coward
Interesting. What else do I have to say?