Thursday, December 15, 2005

Brescia Girls

Met up with the "Brescia Girls" - girls who I was in first year university with @ Western. Kelly, Jules, Margie, Tarryn, Kerry & Liz. It was fun catching up with everyone - I pretty much keep in touch with all of them, but some of them hadn't seen each other in years. Everyone is healthy and happy. The insurance biz has claimed 2 of their employment lives. Insurance - it just sucks you in! But, I guess everyone needs insurance, thus lots of jobs available. BTW, if you want to go to a fab restaurant - Julia in downtown Oakville. V.good!
E was a bit happier this morning when I dropped him off - no tears. (he started at a new daycare 2 weeks ago and he's been crying when I leave him in the mornings). There are a total of 3 Ethan's in his class!

No comments: