Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Xmas Day...






Xmas morning....as you can see, Santa enjoyed his snack! Santa brought a wonderfully, loud keyboard w/ microphone for E...he really enjoys it! Lucky boy got a cool train set from Grammie and Bops...he LOVES it! He also got the wiggles cd, he LOVES the music or moo-mec as he calls it. We were dancing to it last night! He got spoiled big time! But, he was a good boy all year! Oh, and the pic of him blowing out the candles...he thinks the candles are for his bday cake and loves to blow them out!! It's pretty funny!
E is in Sudbury with LeLoser, ooops i mean his father, visiting the crazies, ooops i mean the Leblancs. Poor kid. Be strong little man!! I'm just kidding (am i?) he'll, have fun and I'm sure get spoiled. Doesn't mean I have to like it!! He'll be back on Saturday...so, here I am with 3 free nights to myself! I'm going to wash all the new sheets, duvet cover that mom and dad gave me for xmas...and get that set up on my bed. Think tomorrow night I'll run into the city (toronto) to visit Margie and Jones. Not sure what New Years Eve holds for me right now...

Hope you all had a very merry christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling boy.....he was such fun to have around on xmas eve and xmas day!! We had a great holiday thanks to E, S & S. love you, G & B