Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Online Dating - not so bad.

A boy asked me out for coffee!! (actually 2 guys did, but I'm not 100% sure of one of them)... So, my friend the Hermanator asked me why it says I do drugs >3 times a week on my profile. Oooops. Perhaps the reason for the snake breeders and "body art" guys emailing me on this site??!! So, I've amended that to read that I do not do drugs. I've been emailing back with a guy who lives here in Borington, he's a teacher at a local high school. He seems to meet some of my criteria...so, I might tell him ok for the coffee. Oh, the dating website is www.plentyoffish.com I know, cheesey name. Faith momentarily restored in the online dating.

3 comments:

Ronica said...

The irony of the name of his town completely floors me.

Borington?

Wow. Who chose that one?

~steph~ said...

Hey Mrs. B....
Its Burlington where I live, but some of us refer to it as Borington as a joke! It's like we used to call Oakville - Jokeville. :)

Ronica said...

Phew.