Monday, November 28, 2005

Whew. Another busy weekend!

1) Jewellery party @ KL's house...very fun...purchased some loverly earings for me! Gabbed, ate, purchased. A good time.
2) Got my "colours" done by friend Jules. Drum roll..... I am a SUMMER! So, now I am equipped with my 'swatches' of the summer colours that I look good in!
3) T.W's 2nd bday party! My party animal son decided to not have his nap and ended up falling asleep in the car and stayed asleep in the indoor playland for about 40 min...but, when he woke up he was ready to partay! He loved the motorized motorcycles...would not get off of it!
4) Online dating... do I have to be really specific with these people? Please if you are covered in tatoos and are a snake breeder I'm not interested. Seriously. He had a pic of himself with snake on his arm. I'm about to give up AGAIN with the online dating. Too time consuming and the people are never what I want.
5) E started @ his new "school" today...montesorri 1/2 day and daycare 1/2 day. He seemed quite happy when I left... Mommy has to go to work now... "ok, bye mommy". I called @ noon to find out how he was doing and his teacher said he was very happy, loved playing outside with the other kids, had 3 pieces of bread for lunch and loved the pudding! Of course!
Happy Birthday Tay - we really enjoyed your party!! :)

No comments: