Friday, November 18, 2005

Too cold...indoors and out

So, my heat isn't working...will get on Union Gas this morning. E woke up at 11pm last night (he's had a bad cough this week) so I brought him into bed with me... he flip flopped for 2 hrs, took up majority of bed, coughed and was grinding his teeth!! Good God. Yep, I'm feeling a tad tired this morning. He was up at 7am moving my hair out of my face and whispering "mommy wake up, time to get up".... ARGH. Everything was fine until it was time to get dressed. He was not interested. Was not listening to me at all (early signs of MANhood). I even used Auntie TT's tag line "E, please listen to mommy's words".... didn't work. So, we struggle to get diaper and clothes on, then finally made it downstairs, struggled to get boots, coat, mitts, hat (don't ya love winter??!!) on. Finally get in the car and then he says "No school" and starts to get mad that we're going to school. double ARGH. He was happy enough to get to class - his buddy Aaron came running up to him and they went off playing. See ya kid! Now, I'm at work and have to call Union Gas to get heat in my house. Not good to not have heat when its -3 degrees outside. AND its only 9:30am.

No comments: