Monday, November 21, 2005

Didn't do much, but it felt like a busy weekend!

Was at Toys R Us by 9:30am on Sat morning...looking for one of E's xmas gifts...Found it, not the same as I saw at Target but price was right and he'll like it. Was hard to get E out of that store (wig out #1 of the weekend).
Grammie and Bops came by to fix my no heat issue...I went with Bops to ManLand...Home Depot. Got a new thermostat...that seemed to do the trick and now we have heat!
Of course, E wouldn't nap at his regular time ... so he feel asleep in his Elmo chair at 4pm. Brought him to his crib and he slept till 5:30... I watched Season 3, Episode 4 of Six Feet Under... I LOVE that show..totally addicted to it. E and I played outside after dinner @ 7pm...it was quite mild out...and we looked at the "Christmas Trees".... he loves the lights on the trees.
Sunday morning the Girl Chichs' , E and I went to Springridge farm to do the "Xmas Activities"... we met Lewis, J and her neighbourhood friends there.... (Wig out #2 of the weekend occured when we tried to leave...had to get E out of the huge sandbox - he was NOT happy to leave).... Was fun and cute for the kids...we made gingerbread men...they baked them and then we decorated them... also painted on a glass ornament, which E then dropped and it broke into a million pieces. Too bad. E didn't seem to mind tho. (avoiding another wig out).
E would n't nap again (seeing a pattern here??!!) .... so we drove up to Grammie and Bops house...he feel asleep in the car and then slept in Grammie's bed for another hour. Many a wig out followed and a time out... He doesn't like time outs it seems... :) I've got to get reading my latest parenting book 1, 2, 3 Magic.
I fell asleep at 9:30 and missed the last part of Desperate Housewives....
So, we sure didn't do much this weekend...but we felt tired by the end of Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Ronica said...

So, have you had any time to try photos? Let me know--I don't know if you are on a PC or Mac, but there should be some directions somewhere on Blogger.

Jeff is doing dishes, the dog is asleep, and I'm ready to head to bed. Have a good night!

Ronica