Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday night....ahhhh.

Had a pretty good weekend. E and I started his "Dash Sports" on Saturday morning with S & Joey. It's 45 min of various sports ie: soccer > kicking the ball, running. Jumping thru hoops on the ground, etc. E loved it! It was challenging for me, cause he doesn't like to sit and listen to the 'coaches'...but, I'm sure once he gets used to the routine it will be better.

Went over to Chumbies last night. Good times. Geoff, Marvski were there too. A couple beverages, and a board game that wasn't well, boring in the very least. Ear muffs mom > it was called "Who'd You Rather Do"....and basically, you are giving scenarios and you pick option a or b and the other players would place wagers on which option you would choose. It was funny at times, thats for sure!

Played outside with E today - it was actually a really nice day! not too cold! He just LOVES his new train set!

My pilates starts on Tuesday - looking forward. Uncle Scott will be babysitting for me. It's only an hour long, so, should be ok.

Was sorry to hear that my friend S lost her baby. Such a great loss for her, so I hope that she is doing ok. :)

Thats it. Peace out.

No comments: