Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY 2006!!









As you can see from the pics, my New Years Eve was a fab time! My plans didn't solidify till noonish and I am very happy that the Perriers invited me to their get together! I brought my friend G with me...I think he had fun..I hope so, as I had a great time! The Trimbles and The Perriers are great people to get together with and I always have an awesome time! I love you guys! Yes, and that is a pic of S, mother of 4 kids taking a swig directly from the champagne bottle (which by the way was 15 yr old champagne!!! yummy). She needs it. 4 kids, 6, 4, 2 and 9 mo old. wow. I'm glad that we were all feeling the love that night....see tongue pic and M lovin G! So, I guess M liked G?! LOL. I might have had a glass of wine too much as you can tell from the pic of the 3 HOT SEXY GORGEOUS girls! Anyways, food was great and company was the best.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

No comments: