Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cute pic


Here is a very cute pic of me and my baby!
Tuesday night was pilates. I seriously think the instructor is trying to kill us. If anyone has ever done pilates some of the exercises are very difficult! AND she had us doing pushups. Argh. Difficulty moving on Wednesday. re: sore muscles.
Met Kelly (prego 4 months), Kim (prego 7 months), Liz (bday girl), Tarryn and Vicki for dinner for Liz's bday. Fun times catching up.
First ballroom dance lesson was tonight. Slow, slow, quick, quick. It was the fox trot and we danced to some Michael Buble and Rod Stewart. There are quite a few single ladies in the class, so I'm not alone there. But, I am the youngest in the whole class by a good 20 yrs. Oh well, its fun and active! The female instructor asked if I had ever done it before...I said no. She said I was doing quite well! Dancing with the Stars here I come!! Or Ballroom bootcamp. (which is a really bad show on TLC).
I'm off to bed...Quiet weekend ahead , except for Dash Sports on Saturday.

2 comments:

PutYourFlareOn said...

Very handsome boy you have there!

~steph~ said...

merci beaucoup Flare!