Monday, January 23, 2006

Nothing new to report...

> It's 4pm on the 23rd and I am still unsure who I want to vote for...criminals or extreme right wingers? maybe i'll just vote for the Green party?!
> E was with leloser this weekend...so I had a nice time just me, myself and I on Sat...then had a few friends in Sat night...I made a nice Chicken Satay with Peanut sauce...it was good!
> Last night E whispered to me again at bedtime, that there was a ghost behind the door. Ok, that really freaked me out. He's going to tell me that he sees dead people isn't he??!! Got him a couple long sleeved tops from Bonnie Togs today $6 each. Good price I thought - got him 3T for next year!

See > nothing new happening here! I did see a good movie last week called Dear Frankie. Its a scotish movie and Gerard Butler is HOT ! I likey him. Maybe more than I like George Clooney! Gasp!

No comments: