Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First pilates class....ouch.

Had my first pilates class last night. First off, the teacher looks like Susan Hay from Global (totally pretty) and has a killer body. As Ross said, what a bitch. Then he said, maybe I should join the class! I am very stiff this morning. She didn't ease us into the program. We were doing hundreds 10 min into the hour! Think I will break out my Windsor Pilates tape to do a couple times in between her classes.
Ethan was with LeLoser last night, so I was able to get 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it pilates with or without machines. The classes with the machines seem to intrigue me and they look like they might feel good. Have been meaning to look into several classes offered here in town at different clubs. Good Luck....Auntie B

~steph~ said...

Hi Auntie B -

Its without the machines. Similar to the Windsor Pilates workout on dvd. I enjoy it...go for it!

Anonymous said...

umm,,,hot teacher,,,,,,,,why didnt someone tell me about this?

PutYourFlareOn said...

But isn't it a good hurt? Reminds me that I have a Pilates video I should be using!