Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Muuumic


Muuuumic = Music (the way E pronounces it!)

I bought a cute CD at Fortinos that is kids singing christmas songs. E thinks it's great! He does the cutest thing - he gets my throw pillows from my bed, and puts his "friends" (myriad of stuffed animals - mostly dogs) on top of the pillows. Then, turns the cd on - the first song is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Then he gets his Rudolph stuffed animal and has him "act out" the song for his "friends" that are watching!! it is very cute (of course)!

Yesterday I was at dentist as they re-did a root canal. That was fun. But what makes it worse is that I picked up pink eye on Sunday - E and I were at a friends bday party at an indoor playland. Just imagine all the germs. YUCK! E had a fantastic time as usual, but I came home with pink eye. So, this morning I discovered it was now in both eyes. Eyes are all puffy , red and goopy. Attractive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! Kids love music don't they? Jenn and i walked in the mall this morning and whenever Mikey heard the music he would bop up and down in the stroller. He loves it.....Nannie is looking forward to seeing everyone.....Auntie B