Tuesday, May 16, 2006

why?

Since the weekend, E says "why?" after EVERYTHING I say! Put your boots on E its raining...why? Its raining and wet outside, you need your boots...why? ARGH!!Cause mommy said so. Then sometimes I guess I give him a satisfying answer to his question he just says "oh". He def is quite the chatter box > must get that from the Bebonk (as he says it) side.

I had a nice lunch with Julie P, Kelly & Liz...then J & K and I went over to Winners and shopped a bit. Kelly is def in the "brutally uncomfortable" stage of her pregnancy...she has the baby in 23 days June 8th. I think she's only working for another week.

It is supposed to rain all week ... hopefully, it stops for the weekend and is nice and warm up north. We will be having E's bday celebration up north!

No comments: