Wednesday, March 22, 2006

~*Springtime*~

Just checked the weather network http://www.weathernetwork.ca/ and it looks like we're supposed to have warmer weather next week!! woo hoo! + 5, 6 degrees c! Soooo looking forward! I should have planted tulip bulbs last fall, but comletely forgot. I'm sure the ice pansies will be out in the next couple of weeks.

I think E is going with his father up to Sudbury to visit his paternal grandparents. So, I'll have 2 nights & days all to myself!! What will I do?!? I've signed him up for soccer...that starts at the end of may. Just after his 3rd bday. THREE! OMG. Little monkey was up at 1am this morning...brought him to bed with me and he snuggled right next to me...he's not a snuggler, so it was kinda nice at first. But, then after 2 hrs of me not being able to fall asleep not so good. At least he slept till 8:30am.

Got my hair cut yesterday...love it. Steve @ Hairitage House is really good. Haven't had a good cut in well over a year!

Not many plans for this weekend it is Marty Perusini's (Barb's husband) FORTIETH b-day!!! old timer! So, will be going there Sat afternoon for "appetizer party". I guess I should get an app that will be easy for the old guy to chew! :)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hey Steph,
Looks like a neat place for E's bday. Gotta find a place for Jake's. We have gone to 2 parties in the last month, and he is very worried he won't get his own! I am hoping we get better weather soon too! It is so cold. Sick of it. Must be nice to have a whole weekend to yourself. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
So need a new haircut too! Gotta get into Lon! Well, hope things are well. Talk later. Kisses to E.